POSITION: Marketing Manager – Architecture products
LOCATION: Bangsue, Bangkok
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: Up to experience
Benefit: Incentive, Social Security Fund, Group Insurance, etc.
- As a member of the leadership team, work closely with Principals on new business development;
- Develop a strategic and effective marketing plan; create an actionable and coordinated execution plan;
- Research, identify, and pursue new business opportunities, including writing, gathering, and organizing supportive materials;
- Develop and track a pipeline of prospects; establish meaningful contact within prospective client organizations through cold calling, emails, and social networking.
- Manage the RFQ/RFP process from initial request through final response submission;
- Coordinate and manage activity with marketing, administrative, and/or technical staff to develop RFPs, competition entries, and award submissions;
- Participate in the development of writing technical and fee proposals; develop and participate in presenting the firm’s credentials for marketing proposals and presentations to perspective clients;
- Oversee development of, and directing updates to, all collateral material for website, social media, newsletters, brochures, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, business, communications
- At least 5 years of experience leading marketing and business development efforts
- Possess technical knowledge and experience for furniture-related products. Able to work technical details with architect and interior designer
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details yourqualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org (061 760 0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th