POSITION: HR Consultant (Internship)
LOCATION: Suriyawong, Bangrak
Job Type: Internship
Salary range: 5,000 THB
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment.
- Using social media to advertise positions.
- Attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding of suitable applicants.
- Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates.
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression.
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated.
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs.
- Do the research for marketing rate and client trend in using payroll and outsource service.
- Maintain current key account, getting requirement and find win-win solution for both sides.
- Collect all payroll data from contractors and clients to calculate payroll for each client.
- Updated labor law and labor trend from labor department.
- Make growth for Recruitment & Staffing department.
- Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- Active students who are studying in degree and above in Accounting, Business Administration, Political Science, Public Administration, or related field.
- Good command of English Communication would be advantage.
- Innovative thinking and good team player.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (095 386 1715)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th