Food & Beverage||
POSITION: Sanitation Supervisor
LOCATION: Pakchong, Nakhonratchasima
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: Depends on experience
Benefit: Social Security Fund, Group Insurance, Provident Fund,
Variable bonus, Vacation Leave etc.
- All QA activities relating to finished product disposition and ensure compliance to master batch record. Ensuring orders are processed and approved or timely feedback.
- Responsible for following up on all pending sampling, testing, and other quality checks, ensuring investigations are complete and that all GMP documentation is correct and any errors.
- Manage the collecting, maintaining, and archiving of the retained samples and batch records.
- Assists departments on special requests and expediting orders when necessary; ensuring that all GMP’s are met during the batch record reviews.
- Responsible for compiling and reporting monthly metrics related to quality systems.
- Drive quality related metrics and improvements. Identify and implement potential improvement projects, as appropriate.
- Work with internal departments to align on efficiency to meet compliance and business needs.
- Lead departmental meeting to achieve compliance objectives/goals
- Support functions needed for overall compliance needs, i.e., Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- Support audits and respond to audit findings. Host audits as needed as back-up.
- Conduct internal audits and external supplier audits.
- Assist in complaint investigations, and implementation of corrective actions.
- Development of procedures and controls in support of the Quality Management System.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Food Science, Food Engineering, Food Technology or related.
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience, preferably in quality, product development, manufacturing, or Commercial area
- Must be fluent in English communication skills.
- Extraordinarily strong analytical skill and problem-solving skill.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (061 760 0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th