R&D – Junior/Senior
Position: R&D – Junior/Senior
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: Up to experience
Benefit: Social Security Fund, Health insurance, Fixed Bonus, Variable Bonus,
Provident Fund, etc.
- Research, planning, and implementing new programs and protocols into their company or organization and overseeing the development of new products.
- Develop concepts, products, and solutions.
- Understand customer expectations on to-be manufactured product.
- Establish project goals and priorities by collaborating with Marketing and Operations.
- Transfer new technologies, products, and manufacturing process into and out of the company.
- Research, design and evaluate materials, assemblies, processes and equipment.
- Develop concepts, products, and solutions by working with company business units.
- perform market research to determine what types of products might be successful among consumers, research product ideas to determine their viability, and research how existing products on the market are performing.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Chemistry, Organic synthesis, polymer, or others related field.
- 0 -5 years’ work experience in Research and development, colorants, textile, chemical industry.
- Requires adaptability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while remaining an awareness of completion dates and understanding of management principles, especially of time management
- Strong analytical, quantitative, qualitative, and logical problem-solving skills.
- Good in written and spoken English.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org (061 760 0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th