Food & Beverage||
Continuous Improvement Engineer
POSITION: Continuous Improvement Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: Depends on experience
Benefit: Social Security Fund, Group Insurance, Provident Fund,
Variable bonus, Housing Allowance, Vacation Leave etc.
- Focusing on quality, productivity, safety, factory performance, waste reduction and operational process/ system of pouch factory in all areas.
- Develop and implement lean facility layout designs to optimize space, material storage/equipment footprint and process/flow efficiencies in a safe and comfortable work environment.
- Design and improve processes to ensure safety, quality, productivity, and consistency.
- Create and maintain written standard work instruction on all warehouse processes. Provide documented training of all associates.
- Train and lead cross-functional continuous improvement teams focusing on measurable quality, service and cost benefits. Motivate personnel in the adoption of lean principles.
- Improve standardization to provide adequate protection and product integrity to the parts during transit. Ensure all product meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Identify opportunities to eliminate repackaging of supplier components, working through the Supply team to implement beneficial solutions.
- Monitor and conduct audits to ensure process adherence. Work with warehouse supervisors to ensure implementation of corrective action plans. Coach and help develop a problem-solving culture at all levels of the warehouse operation.
- Assist in setting operational targets and help drive improvements to achieve those targets.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechatronics, or Electric Automation Engineering.
- Over 3 years of experience in production process.
- Experience in TPM, AM, 5S, Continuous Improvement, Problem Solving experience.
- Must be fluent in English communication skills.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (061 760 0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th