Assistant Accounting (AR)
POSITION: Assistant Accounting (AR)
LOCATION: Rama 9, Bangkok
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: Depends on experience
Benefit: Variable bonus, Phone allowance, Group insurance etc.
- Maintain up-to-date billing system
- Generate and send out invoices
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Perform account reconciliations
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Generate age analysis
- Review AR aging to ensure compliance
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
- Process credit card payments
- Prepare bank deposits
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Process adjustments
- Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
- Assist with month-end closing
- Collect data and prepare monthly metrics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field (Master’s preferred)
- 0-3 years of experiences
- Energetic Talent with strong experience in AR
- Experience in financial conducts/regulations for listed company
- Strong business analytical skill, covering macro to microeconomics and business trends aspects.
- Influent style – being team leader as well as influencer to organization and external stakeholders.
- Fluent in English and Thai
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability, and a recent photograph to email@example.com (061 760 0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th.