Lab Testing Technician
POSITION: Lab Testing Technician
LOCATION: Bangpu, Samutprakarn
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: 27,000 THB
Benefit: Fixed bonus, Variable bonus, Group Insurance, Provident Fund,
Shuttle bus, 5 days work, etc.
- Carry out incoming inspections on products and materials.
- Test the characteristics of textile products as well as the possibilities for their further processing and suitable areas of use.
- Carry out tests of textile products, colorants, chemicals, and other textile auxiliaries as well as examinations of water and sewage
- Elaborate formulations.
- Analyze the composition and the effect of chemical products.
- Test and improve existing products and processes.
- Cooperate in the development and testing of new products.
- Evaluate and interpret results.
- Draw up test reports and certificates.
- Monitor production processes.
- Process queries and complaints.
- Maintain and inspect the test equipment and laboratory facilities.
- Carry out quality assurance measures.
- Apply work and test procedures, taking into account the relevant standards.
- Take into consideration the fundamentals of environmental protection, safety, and health protection on the job.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical fields.
- 2 – 3 years of experience of working in chemical lab.
- Be able to communicate in English language.
- Understanding of laboratory process.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability, and a recent photograph to email@example.com (061 760 0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th