POSITION: Project Manager – Scrum Master (Work remotely)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: Depends on experience
Benefit: MacBook Pro provided, Social Security, Accident Insurance, Health Insurance, and Funeral Fund, Etc.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full-scale project plans
- Formulate strategy and direction, develop business model, product roadmap and monetization potential
- Manage agile product development process from the product management point of view
- Manage the project resource plan and budget
- Manage project issues, risks, and actions
- Manage the development of appropriate documentation required by the projects
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects
- Manage project resource allocation
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Quality assurance, Monitor and report on the progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Perform as a Scrum Master in the sprint process
- Perform OKRs methodology in the development team
- Coordinate with external stakeholders (including members and vendors) to ensure project delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related fields.
- Over 5 years of experience as Project Manager with 3 years in Agile development.
- Any additional Project Management Certifications will be an advantage
- Good command in English skills.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (091 007 8059)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th