POSITION: Group Key Account Manager – Modern Trade
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: 150,000 – 200,000 THB (Depends on experience)
Benefit: Social Security Fund, Group Insurance, Provident Fund, Variable bonus, Vacation Leave etc.
- Responsible for 1-3 years account strategy aligning with company and customer strategy.
- Responsible for 1-3 years strategy on trading term to achieve maximum targeted profit with mutuality principle.
- Responsible for 1-3 years on profitability Plan (ROI) of responsible portfolios by identifying opportunities for improvement such as in terms of cost saving and margin mix.
- Provide direction, coaching, advice, long-term solutions, and supervise Sr. key account manager & key account manager to ensure that business plans and implementation are aligned with modern trade channel strategies.
- Strengthen the relationship and get alignment with customers, convince, and solve issues at a higher level.
- Consolidate and review demand forecasts of assigned key accounts provided by key account executives and agree with sales planning team.
- Put together periodic and annual sales close estimation, trade spending, business situation as well as action plans and update to sales management team in period meeting.
- Upskill team in related function. Commitment to ongoing development of all team members.
- Manage, train and evaluate performance of merchandising consultant (3rd Party) in order to meet target store coverage especially in potential stores and to maintain competitive edge over competitors in terms of pay plan, incentive, number of secondary displays, number of store coverage and skills.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Line manager or superior.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Over 7 years’ experience as key account in the FMCG industry, at least 3 year in leading team.
- Strong understanding of respective retail market environment – Modern Trade, CVS
- Proven track record of developing sales and customer relationships as well as developing and implementing trade initiatives
- Must be fluent in English communication skills.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (061 760 0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th