POSITION: Shift Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: Depends on experience
Benefit: Social Security Fund, Group Insurance, Provident Fund, Variable bonus, Housing Allowance, Vacation Leave etc.
- Assure the ongoing production of safe and defect free products consistent with the principles of the company. A proficiency of HACCP is required; the shift manager owns ongoing training and improvements at the area level.
- Manage the efforts of shift staffs to meet daily scheduled production targets with desired quality, food safety standards and associate’s safety
- Establish day to day area performance standards and goals based on operations goals and strategies, measure. Lead daily production meeting and develop corrective action and report results as appropriate in all areas of responsibility.
- Ensure that the overall factory work environment is safe, clean, and organized. Comply with 5S and GMP
- Conduct PDP/ IDP with associates at least twice a year
- Evaluate associate's performance in conjunction with associates' career goals, create development plans to unleash their potential.
- Proactively manage associate relations issues; guide and direct training, retraining, development, and motivation of associates following team working principles. Drive Associate engagement through a foundation of teamwork and involvement.
- Lead the action plan of each pillar in the shift to align with the MSE roadmap.
- Lead the pillar as assigned
- Daily Go and See
- Lead FMOS (production morning talk) discussion in the shift to be consistent with the standard
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering only.
- At least 8 years in production environment.
- Must be fluent in English communication skills.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (061 760 0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th