POSITION: Finance Officer
LOCATION: Rama 9, Bangkok
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: (Depends on experience)
Benefit: Variable bonus, Phone allowance, Group insurance and etc.
- Provide leadership and responsible for the efforts, results, and success of Finance department including organization management of the following functions:
- Finance/Business Management Reports
- Investor Relations
- Funding (Bond, BE, Working Capital)
- Project/Future Business Development Finance Analytics
- Credit Management
- International Trade
- Finance Operations
- Provides financial advice and support to ensure accuracy and timely financial information to senior executives to make key decisions.
- Work with leadership and various department teams to analyze and set achievable and ambitious KPIs as well as driving the business to achieve the target
- Monitor cash flow and other financial transactions
- Handle treasury and risk management. Seek out solutions to minimize financial risk
- Develop and implement financial policies and procedures to ensure full compliance with laws and regulations, accounting standard and statutory report (SET/SEC) while optimize efficiency of company financial aspects.
- Supervise the Treasury’s global FX hedging other related treasury programs.
- Act as key player in formulation & execution of business plan, both existing for future business opportunities in the areas of finance analysis & planning (Feasibility Study, Cost/benefit Analysis, Forecasting).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field (Master’s preferred)
- 0-3 years of experiences
- Energetic Talent with strong experience in finance and business
- Experience in financial conducts/regulations for listed company
- Strong business analytical skill, covering macro to microeconomics and business trends aspects
- Influent style – being team leader as well as influencer to organization and external stakeholders.
- Fluent in English and Thai
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to Arkadech.email@example.com (091 007 8059)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th