Position: Safety & Environment Officer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bangpoo, Samutprakarn
Salary range: 35K-45K
Benefit: Social Security Fund, Health insurance, Bonus, provident fund, etc.
- Advise and support site management in SHE matters and develop SHE policies and programs.
- Conduct risk assessment and emergency management including promoting preventative measures.
- Lead administration of SHE, security, industrial hygiene, and loss prevention program
- Initiate and organize SHE trains.
- Ensures compliance with laws and international standards.
- Understand internal regulations and corporate guidelines and work to achieve compliance.
- Initiate a sustainability plan in operations and project proposals.
- Primary liaison for all relevant interested parties (DIW, TISI, RC, IEAT, DLPW etc.)
- Manage the relationship with the local authorities and outside emergency services.
- Prepare, collect, and provide key figures, risk portfolio, corrective and preventive actions, and status update.
- Bachelor’s degree Health, Safety and Environment, Engineering, or others related field.
- At least 3 years in occupational health and safety
- Have Professional certification preferred (Certified Safety Officer)
- Good in written and spoken English.
- Leadership experience: developing and executing SHE strategies and persuading people
- Comprehension of SHE international standards and guidelines, and local regulations
- Understanding of manufacturing technologies and processes
- Ability to lead and support cross-functional teams
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (061 760 0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th