POSITION: Senior Demand Planning
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: Depends on experience
Benefit: Social Security Fund, Group Insurance, Provident Fund, Variable bonus, Vacation Leave etc.
- Collects data from sales reports for analysis.
- Develops methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of data.
- Closely studies past sales data to determine trends in productivity.
- Examines company budget.
- Conducts research into competitive companies and the surrounding market.
- Studies shopping and purchase trends of consumer base and target demographic.
- Uses sales prediction software to determine future trends.
- Creates sales evaluation reports based on collected data.
- Presents sales reports to company managers, directors, and/or CEOs.
- Suggests adjustments and revisions to promotional strategies to improve sales and profitability.
- Advises on the hiring and/or termination of personnel as needed.
- Provides suggestions for budget rearrangement and re-allocation of funds to save money.
- Serves as a consultant for company marketing strategies.
- Assists in designing promotional materials.
- Attends and participates in sales strategy meetings.
- Leads informational sessions for staff to explain sales trends and new marketing strategies.
- Assists in implementing budget and marketing changes and evaluates results.
- Draws up reports of improvements or lack thereof in the wake of company restructuring.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Statistics or Computer fields.
- Proven experience in Information Management, Sales Support or related.
- SAP and Power PI experience
- Good command in English communication skills.
- Experience in FMCG business is highly preferred.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (061 760 0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th