POSITION: Software Developer (E-Payment)
LOCATION: Silom, Bangkok
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: Depends on experience
Benefit: Social Security Fund, Group Insurance, Provident Fund, Variable bonus, Vacation Leave etc.
- Developing peer-reviewed software, focusing on re-use, object-oriented design, unit testing and automated testing within an Agile Practice.
- Work at project site offices as required.
- Investigates problem areas.
- Follows the software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proven C or C++, Java development skills
- Proficient in practices of SQL development, and report development database
- Good data analysis skills and knowledge of Oracle Database, SAP Business Objects Crystal Report or Jasper Reports
- Strong Linux experience.
- Good command in English communication skills.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (086-0599005)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th