POSITION: Project Engineer
LOCATION: Pakchong, Nakhonratchasima
Job Type: 1-Year contact
Salary range: Up to 100,000 THB (Depends on experience)
Benefit: Social Security Fund, Group Insurance, Vacation Leave etc.
- Follow and ensure safe work practices together with all Environmental, Safety & Health policies and procedures at all times for all improvement projects execution.
- Take all reasonable precautions to prevent personal injury or injury to others and damage to plant or equipment from any project improvement activities.
- Preparing feasibility study information and develop comprehensive project scope and proposals for all assigned projects in PCH site.
- Providing project plans and schedules which is effectively developed in collaboration with Factory Planning and Production functions
- Ensuring effective communication and consultation in the project planning phase with all relevant stakeholders in the factory and gain alignment on scope, outcomes and cost savings of projects.
- Gathering quotes and tenders from external contractors to ensure that projects are planned out and costed appropriately.
- Ensure contracts are in place with all external contractors and equipment suppliers to maximize value from term of contact.
- Provide regular updates on progress of assigned projects to all relevant stakeholders in site
- Execute and control all new equipment purchased meets Environmental, Safety and Health Standards.
- Execute and control all projects comply with GMP/Clean Design Standards
- Execute and control all projects comply to all relevant applicable local codes and standards, accepted engineering practices, and Engineering Standards
- Set up execution plan with equipment suppliers and contractors to ensure smooth execution of all projects to meet committed timeline.
- Onsite control and supervision of suppliers & subcontractors’ performance during project execution phase and ensure that all contractors who perform any work on site comply with ESH & Quality Standards.
- Transform lean/ MSE thinking principles and value-added engineering principals to be in execution.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering only.
- Design knowledge of food manufacturing, bulk powder and liquid handling systems, knowledge of utility systems including compressed air, electrical power distribution, steam, chilled water, and HVAC.
- Understanding of building design and construction techniques, including understanding pros and cons of various structure types, wall systems, roofing systems.
- Having the ability to perform PLC programming and high level robotics knowledge will be highly regarded
- Hands-on experience in machine troubleshooting is essential
- Skill in Preventive Maintenance & CMMS will be an advantage.
- Be fluent in English language (spoken and written)
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org (061 760 0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th