POSITION: Trade Marketing Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: Depends on experience
Benefit: Social Security Fund, Group Insurance, Provident Fund, Variable bonus, Vacation Leave etc.
- Define the brand/category & cross category in store agenda with shopper insights.
- Define our client’s in-store success agenda & go to market selling materials (selling stories, POS etc.)
- Review Shopper/consumer insights & marketing plans for Channel/RE (Retail environment) plan execution
- Deliver sales force monthly.
- Supply supporting tools & materials to do the job.
- Measure Perfect Store KPI performance
- Customer/channel reviews: Monitor KPIs to ensure Health & Performance
- Sales & marketing planning briefings & business reviews
- Training & development of perfect store - the how
- Execute brand standards (brand DNA) and support development and execution of channel specific brand standards
- Implement customer marketing plan;
- Ensure product availability and visibility
- Continuous improvement of the perfect store agenda & performance with Sales, Category & Finance
- Continuous improvement of the standard & quality of business delivery
- Ensure best practices sharing.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in Trade Marketing, Category & Channel Development and Business Development.
- Must be fluent in English communication skills.
- Experience in FMCG business is highly preferred.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org (061 760 0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th