Position: Operations Manager (legal, financial affairs and HR)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Rama 9, Bangkok
Salary range: 50,000 – 80,000 THB (up to experience)
Benefit: Social Security Fund, Health insurance, Bonus, provident fund, etc.
- Oversee and coordinate legal, financial affairs and HR with Headquarter and external parties in line with the Company’s strategy and vision
- Monitor internal cash flow, budgeting, risk management so to ensure accountability of all
- Supervise office administration and other operational functions, smooth communications among departments and intercompany including Headquarter alignment while engaging and creating a high-performance team culture
- Assist the country manager to manage and improve local office operation and administration affairs
- Ensure local operation processes are aligned with the policy of Headquarter and met with the local regulations
- Plan and proposal strategies for the continuous improvement of local operation performance to meet company’s standard; and
- Perform and assist in special projects and tasks under the direction of the Company and/or the Headquarter from time to time.
- Degree or above, preferably majored in Finance, Business Administration, HR or related disciplines
- at least 3 years all-rounder local experience in operation management with proficient in accounting software
- Good leadership, Detail-minded, result-oriented, and capable to solve problem
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Excel
- Outstanding communication skills with professional manner in order to liaise with internal and external parties
- Mature minded, capable under pressure, well presented and enjoy working with people in IT industry
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (080 058 0633)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th