Position: Gaming Expert & PR (Hardware Advisor)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Rama 9, Bangkok
Salary range: (up to experience)
Benefit: Social Security Fund, Health insurance, Bonus, provident fund, etc.
- Planning the quarterly RP strategy to maximize product /brand awareness by creating the media/KOL/influencer exposure.
- Generating the sufficient amount of product review by understanding media/KOL, products KSP, competitors, and current market trends.
- Build and maintain the strong relationship with media/KOL/influencers/partners
- Plan and manage the product samples rotation between media to keep track on samples and reviews.
- Managing and scheduling the sample test timeline based on the product launch schedule.
- Understand the key technologies, explain it in PPT/press release/review guide, also present in various events.
- Identify key media outlets
- Pitch stories to both national and local media. Achieve highest visibility for in print, broadcast, TV and online
- Write clear and compelling pitch letters, press releases and by-lined articles
- Identify media trends, news cycles and spin opportunities
- Proactively manage editorial calendars and exposure results.
- Analyze and measure results of PR programs
- Manage budgets and ROI
- Age not over than 33 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in public relations and communications, in IT industry preferred
- Be a gamer. Play games in various format.
- Be organized, and detail oriented.
- Familiar with using the various social media platforms.
- Established relationships with general business, consumer and entertainment trade press/analyst/blogger
- Knowledge of international publications and opportunities is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Thai.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org (080 058 0633)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th