POSITION: Project Sales - Furniture & Interior Materials
LOCATION: Bangsue, Bangkok
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: Depends on experience
Benefit: Social Security Fund, Group Insurance, Bonus, Provident Fund, Etc.
- Generate leads and sales opportunities to meet the company's Business and growth plans and the sales targets and manage the communication with the clients, making sure all client requests/inquiries are attended to.
- Establishing market penetration in Commercial Interiors, generating opportunities through contacts, networking, and associations.
- Identifying and winning major fit-out projects, developing intimate knowledge of key accounts and responding quickly and effectively to tender.
- Liaise with the design and execution teams throughout the process to make sure all client requirements are met. Negotiate agreements in coordination with the other departments and the senior management.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any field.
- Possess technical knowledge and experience for furniture-related products. Able to work technical details with architect and interior designer.
- More than 5 years sales experience in furniture, building materials, and interior designing materials preferred.
- Good command of Thai and English.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org (061 760 0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th