POSITION: Territory Account Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: 20,000 – 24,000 THB (Up to experience)
Benefit: Meal allowance, Incentive, Per diem allowance, Company Car, Fleet Card, Phone, etc.
- Serves customers by selling products, meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in any fields
- At least 2-3 years working experience in field B2B sales, concentrating in Chemical specialties with experience in equipment & operation would be advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken).
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details yourqualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (061 760 0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th