Position: IT Supervisor
Location: Bangkok Thailand
Salary Range: 40,000 – 70,000 THB
Benefit: Group Insurance, Dental, Bonus, Provident Fund, etc.
- Responsible for Network & System Management, IT Infrastructure design and implement.
- Provide implementation & administration involving LAN, WAN & dial up connectivity, firewall, reverse proxy & technical support.
- Perform communication & networking systems analysis & design planning for integration. Support of network in internet, intranet & extranet.
- Administrate & operate LAN & WAN networks, system management & hardware support.
- Monitor company bandwidth and maintenance.
- Monitor email and internet usage to ensure staffs follow by the Company Policy.
- Plan and purchasing PC or Notebook, OS& Software license and manage asset.
- Maintain sufficient, standard & reliable systems/infrastructure to ensure effective & efficient operations.
- Implement IT procedures & processes to ensure maximum data protection/security.
- Analyze & participate in the development of security standardization & implementation of security controls for LAN & WAN.
- Set processes to control PC& Notebook usage and co-ordinate with HR Dept. And schedule Security Awareness Training Plan to all staff.
- Monitoring user to follow the Company Policy and not violate with Act on Computer-Related Offences B.E. 2550.
- To work with new & improve system projects for other departments
- Cooperate with outsource vendor to develop system.
- Design, code & test programs to support the application systems development plan.
- Testing, certifying, auditing software products.
- Responsible for administration & technical maintenance of the company’s distributed database system.
- Co-ordinate with regional office on their regional projects.
- Prepare reports as assignment.
- Thai Nationality, Age above 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer science or Computer engineering
- At least 7 years’ experience in programming and network administration.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- ITIL Service Management Framework knowledge is a plus.
- Desktop computer and applications (Windows, Office, Exchange) expertise.
- Desktop maintenance and deployment (PXE, MSI, GPO) expertise.
- Network administration – basics (VLAN, Cisco IOS, WiFi)
- System administration – basics (Active Directory, Print Servers, WSUS, Windows Server 2008).
Skills and competencies:
- Ability to do and accept multi-tasking.
- Honest, discreet with high level of Integrity.
- Positive thinking.
- Problem solving.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (Call 099 049 9455)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th