POSITION: Senior Account Manager (Projector Product)
LOCATION: Sathorn, Bangkok
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: Depends on experience
Benefit: Fixed bonus, Variable bonus, Group insurance etc.
- Effectively manage all channel and team, assigned by sales manager in order to achieve sale target by focus on final tier / end user and analyze competitor market situation for new marketing plan
- Implement special project and improve project pipeline
- Implement and follow up sale promotion /create incentive program to push sell -through / forecast and stock management for customer partnership
- Maintain existing customer, channel partner with good relationship by fully professional supporting
- Searching new business partner, dealer, new market opportunities to achieve business growth target
- Male or Female
- Thai Nationality
- Age between 37 - 42 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- At least 5 years working experience in sales supervisor focus on projector product
- Able to travel domestic and international
- Have an own car and driver license.
Skills and Competency:
- Excellent negotiation, communication & interpersonal skills
- Command of computer literacy in MS Office.
- Initiative, energetic, leadership, problem solving, systematic thinking and analytical skills
- Able to communicate in English both written and spoken
- Able to work under pressure with very good negotiation and communication skill.
- Self-motivated, energetic and creative thinking
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to Nuttha.email@example.com (02 233 7188 Ext. 15 or 0985544514)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th