POSITION: Market Analyst
LOCATION: Wireless road, Bangkok
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY RANGE: 100k – 140k Depends on experience
BENEFIT Fixed Bonus, Performance Bonus, Provident Fund, Group Insurance
- Working with Territory Demand Generation Lead to:
- Establishes processes and tools for Activity Planning (Activity Planning, No. & Farmer Contacts, Activity Calendarization, Activity Tracking)
- Develop the field force tools:
- Activity Evaluation & Surveys; Metrics & Improvement Goals - Purchase Intention, Retention, Conversion
- Cost Tracking: - Cost per Farmer Contact & Cost per Farmer Generated
- Communication Clarity & Effectiveness - Positioning & FAB
- Develop Grower Programs and tracks implementation, ROI and effectiveness
- Create/improve Territory /Resource Planning & Target Setting Planning strategy design.
- Working with Digital Enablement, provides digital platform designed for both Territory and DG planning.
- Working with Marketing Communication, designs engagement game tools for DG activities.
- Working with DSM & TDL to create a DG data Creation & Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, agro-science or related fields.
- More than 5 years of experience in Marketing, sales or commercial product analyst and/or research.
- Experience or background in Agri-science would be a plus.
- Knowledgeable in product/solutions offerings (techno-commercial).
- Clear understanding of the levers of driving customer satisfaction and loyalty, Sales Effectiveness and demand effectiveness.
- Digitally savvy & analytical -high attention to details while able to process data into digestible information.
- Highly competent in Demand Generation & Territory planning, execution, monitoring and evaluation of campaign effectiveness.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (K' Nont 089 608 6445)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th