POSITION: Digital Communication Specialist
LOCATION: Ekkamai, Bangkok
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY RANGE: 30K – 50K (up to experience)
BENEFIT Group insurance, fixed bonus, variable bonus and etc.
This role calls for someone passionate about making a difference to the company’s brand and communications by their communication skills and experience through digital media strategies and quality of storytelling and PR write-ups.
- Report to a corporate communications manager and be responsible for implementation of branding, public relations, media, internal and external communications, and crisis communication through digital media
- Own and manage corporate digital channels such as Facebook, Youtube, website, intranet etc.
- Create digital content and materials such as; copy writing, photo selection, info graphic & artwork, video shooting & editing
- The role may include other communication-related tasks or special projects as assigned by the line manager such as editorial works, global and regional media support, press release, public relation, crisis communication, event & exhibition, and PR materials productions etc.
- Provide communication consultation to internal clients and plays important role in supporting product brands’ digital channel.
- Identify and manage relationship with related social media influencers
- Bachelor’s degree in a communication-related discipline preferred
- Working experience in digital communication or social media (New grads with some internship/part-time experience are also welcomed)
- Experience in digital communications or social media
- Strong writing & story-telling skills
- Understanding of how corporate digital channels can and should support business priorities
- Excellent English communication skills (TOEIC>800 preferred)
- Be able to use computer graphic and VDO editing programs
- Experience in a multinational environment, and/or petroleum/petrochemical industry, and/or PR agency is an advantage
Please submit a brief Cover Letter and your updated CV with full details about your qualifications and experience including current and expected salary package, notice period and a recent photograph to email@example.com (K' Nont 089 608 6445)
Thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th