POSITION: QC Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: 18,000 – 25,000 (Up to experience)
Benefit: social security, Group insurance, health insurance, house allowance, Bonus, etc.
- Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities following code and the regulations. (Gas container/pressure vessels)
- Monitor an efficient system and record for all project activities and analyze all processes to ensure all work according to quality requirements.
- Compiles and verify the production information recording.
- Handling Production document (MDR) and instructions.
- Verify welding procedure specification (WPS), PQR, WPQ and others related document.
- Control and monitor procedure and calibration process.
- Coordinate with Production team, design team and NDT inspection team in any project needed.
- Coordinate with other department both internal and external regarding to Quality Control procedure.
- Diploma or higher degree in industrial Engineer or any related field
- Understanding of Nondestructive testing (NDT).
- Good in Basic English.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (080 058 0633)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th