POSITION: Brand eCommerce Manager
LOCATION: Prakanong, Bangkok
SALARY RANGE: Up to experiences
BENEFIT: Variable bonus, Provident Fund, Group Insurance, Medical, Dental, Incentive, etc.
- Set brands online targets on monthly basis and periodically monitor performance providing action plan to reach planned target. Also contributes to define marketing budget.
- Work with eCommerce partners and platform to pan campaign and manage negotiations for visibility and support
- In coordination with Brand team sets pricing strategy, promotions and vouchers.
- He/she is contributing to create initiatives that improve conversion rate
- He/she is responsible of assortment selection and stock allocation to reach planned targets and minimize out of stock
- Sets guidelines for content creation for SKU, store decoration and promotional assets, he/she coordinates internal resources for execution and is responsible of QC
- Create weekly/monthly performance reports to management and propose insights to maximize sales and margins
- He/she defines consumer engagement activities working with online and offline assets, also coordinates with marketing tea, for CRM excellence.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing or any field.
- Female or Male
- Advanced in Excel and PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Proficient in presentation skill
- 3 – 5 years experiences in eCommerce industry as KAM in platforms (Lazada, Shopee, etc.), eCommerce enabler or consultancy firms.
- Experience with Fashion industry or brand is a plus
- Able to build strong and trusted relationship with 3P.
- Accurate and reliable, has strong analytical base, a solid commercial acumen and product insights understanding.
- Excellent in English
Skills and competency
- Presentation skill
- Leadership Skill
- Negotiation skill
- Project Management Skill
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to Nuttha.firstname.lastname@example.org (098 544 4514 or 022337188 Ext. 15)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th