LOCATION: Prakanong, Bangkok
SALARY RANGE: Up to experiences
BENEFIT: Variable bonus, Provident Fund, Group Insurance, Medical, Dental, Incentive, etc.
- Support setting of brands online targets and periodically performance monitoring providing data reports.
- Work with eCommerce partners and platforms to get data and consolidate into management internal formats.
- Analysis of pricing strategy, promotions and vouchers.
- He/she contributes to identify patterns and insight that improve conversation rate.
- He/she will support of assortment selection and stock allocation to reach planned targets and minimize out of stock
- Responsible of stock shipment and inbound to 3P facilities in TH and other countries operated with Marketplace mode.
- Overlook fulfillment operations ensuring smooth integration with internal processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field.
- Female or Male
- Advanced in Excel and Microsoft Offices
- Proficient in Power Point and presentation skill
- 3 – 5 years experiences in eCommerce industry is preferred, retail or consultancy firms are also considered.
- Experience with Fashion industry is a plus
- Able to work with internal tea, and external 3P, also able to present to management
- Accurate and reliable, has strong analytical base and capacity to identify trends, patterns and correlations from data reading.
- Excellent in English
Skills and competency
- Analysis formats and manage complex information flow
- Presentation skill
- Leadership Skill
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to
Nuttha.firstname.lastname@example.org (098 544 4514 or 022337188 Ext. 15)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th