SALARY RANGE: Up to experiences
BENEFIT: Fixed Bonus, Variable bonus, Provident Fund, Group Insurance, Medical, Dental, Incentive, etc.
- Develop the commercial skills, product knowledge, customer understanding and leadership skills of buying team. Ensure the teams have clear understanding of their roles and development needs and provide coaching, training and performance management as needed to lift skill and performance of the team.
- Work with together with merchandise Planning Manager to ensure product selection in each brand will deliver our targeted sales and GP growth, and that we are reacting to performance and trends in season to adjust our plan and maximize sales. Ensure that our buying takes an end to end approach to P&L and we deliver out monthly EBIT target.
- Work with Creative director to ensure we have clear execution of brand identity, and that our product selection reflects our target customers and their motivations to buy.
- Ensure that we build long term brand value and brand loyalty how we select ranges and how we trade.
- Study both competitors and market data to identify trends for new product types or styles, or for changes to customer behavior.
- Attend trade fairs and events to identify third party ranges we can add to our multi- brand stores, or to find inspiration with our design team for new collections on our own label ranges.
- Work with our sourcing and development teams to find ways to make our development and buying process faster, more cost efficient, and more reactive to sales trends.
- Work with visual merchandising, marketing teams, and retail teams, to ensure key stories and our highlight styles are understood and communicated clearly to customers, and that we have a clear plan for product launch and communications.
- 5+ years of experience in fashion role, with accountability for selecting ranges and sales and profit.
- Experience leading a team and working cross- functionally with retail, marketing and sourcing teams.
- Proficiency in outlook, excel, word, PowerPoint.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
Skills and Competency
- Passion for fashion and retailed knowledge of either shoes or garments.
- Confident and comfortable presenting, persuading and inspiring teams.
- Entrepreneurial with willingness to take calculated risks and lead teams through change
- Professional demeanor with high honesty and personal responsibility
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org (02 233 7188 Ext. 17 or 099 231 1155)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th