POSITION: Sales Manager (Animal Nutrition - Food enzymes)
LOCATION: Wireless Road, Bangkok
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: Depends on experience
Benefit: Fix bonus, Variable bonus, Provident fund, Group insurance and etc.
- Achieve targeted Sales and Business Objectives within the defined territory in line with Animal Nutrition Regional Market/Business Strategy and Annual Sales Budget Plan.
- Manage distributors and key accounts in achieving territory Sales Objectives and Goals
- Work with sales, technical and marketing and other functional teams to provide guidance and ensure smooth coordination of business processes
- Expands contacts at major accounts and build good relationships with key accounts
- Monthly update of 12 month rolling forecast of products & liaise with supply chain group, production and Sales team to ensure proper and smooth supply to customers
- Maintain, Update, monitor and provide progress reports on opportunity pipeline project list
- Create and maintain account profiles, account plans & call reports in Sales Force Dot Com
- New products and concepts introduction to customers to increase sales
- Keep updates about business development activities, Competitive and market intelligence
- Help to develop and implement marketing strategies, conduct market surveys as directed
- Understand the market needs, able to do market assessment for new products and technology, financial assessment of needs and solutions provided.
- Provide guidance/training to customers/Distributors regarding product selection and performance optimization
- Develop joint plan with distributors for products selling, offering services, understand market scenarios, help to develop the strategy, keep follow up, monitor our business with them, understand business model etc.
- Add innovative animal science and nutrition knowledge and solutions to customers and adding value to their business
- Maintain active technical learning that ensures company technical leadership in the market place.
- Ensuring territory specific technical needs and opportunities are effectively communicated to internal stakeholders and develop programmes to explore the opportunities to meet customer needs
- Regular updates to Regional Industry Leader, Sub-Regional Industry Sales Leader on Market/Key Account Development, Sales and Competitive activities
- Degree in Animal Nutrition or related field.
- At least 5 years in external sales managing.
- Professional proficiency in English
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org (089 608 6445)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th