POSITION: SAP B1 Consultant
LOCATION: Rajchanakarn, Sathorn
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: 35,000 – 60,000 THB
Benefit: Fixed Bonus, Variable bonus, Provident Fund, Group Insurance, Medical, Dental, Incentive, etc.
- Responsible for the design, development, testing, debugging and implementation of software applications or specialized utility programs in support of end users' needs.
- Formulates and defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications, including commercial applications. Uses current programming languages and source code to develop, test and debug applications.
- Performs regular updates and recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities.
- Provides software support and establish technology standards for applications development.
- Expertise in applications programming languages (e.g. C, C++, Java, Python etc.).
- Experienced professional with well developed, proficient knowledge and skills in Application Development.
- Operational in focus, may instructor coach other professionals.
- Develops applications solutions from established programming languages and source code.
- Recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities.
- Works within stipulated timeline of the project while ensuring that work done meets the necessary requirements and quality.
- Bachelors or master’s degree or University Degree or equivalent plus a minimum of 3 years relevant experience, with typically 5 to 8 years practical experience.
- Post-graduate and/or certification / license may be required
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org (02 634 1722 Ext. 14 or 061-760-0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th