POSITION: Web Developer
LOCATION: BTS Chong Nonsi
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: 50,000-100,000 (Up to experience)
Benefit: MacBook Pro provided, social security, accident insurance, health insurance, and funeral fund and etc.
- Utilize various open source technologies.
- Use various tools to orchestrate solutions.
- Build independent web-based tools, microservices, and solutions.
- Write scripts and automation using Python/Groovy/Bash.
- Configure, manage and optimize data sources like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis, Kafka, Spark, etc.
- Setup monitor tool such as Stackdriver, Kibana, Grafana.
- Setup CI/CD, auto-scaling infrastructure and auto-recovery when service down to support 100,000 active users.
- Understand how various systems work.
- Understand how IT operations are managed.
- Manage source control with GIT.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineer, Computer Science or similar relevant field
- 2 years of experience in managing Linux based infrastructure on Google Cloud Platform
- 2 years of hands-on experience at least in one scripting language
- 2 years of hands-on experience with Kubernetes, Reverse Proxy and Jenkins
- 2 years of hands-on experience with data sources including MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Kafka, Spark
- 2 years of hands-on experience with monitor tools such as Stackdriver, Kibana, Grafana
- Knowledge of VM based languages
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Good Command of English
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org (089 608 6445)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th