Our client is one of the leading Japanese automotive company in the world. Sold in over 160 countries around the world, our client has established itself as one of the top automotive manufacturers in the world. Producing full line of automotive products and are committed to providing the utmost driving pleasure and safety for their clients and community.
POSITION: Strategic Management Training - General Manager (Lamlukka)
LOCATION: Lamlukka, Pathumthani
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY RANGE: 100K – 150K (Up to experiences)
BENEFIT: Variable bonus, Life Insurance, Provident Fund, etc.
- Manage staff, facilities, budget, and plan (both of short and long term) on Education Strategy Division as a General Manager.
- Education Strategy Division consist of following main function groups such as “Implementation and Evaluation”, “Office Budget control”, “Curriculum Management” and “Vocational School Support project (VSSP)” group.
- Manage analyzing training demands which come from both of dealer/user and business requirement.
- Build a training strategy and training plan based on result of analysis and propose to CGM of OEA. (include short/long term plan)
- Monitor training effectiveness from the result of training course. If a risk found on the data, communicate and negotiate with concern division in OEA to adjust or correct training implementation, plan and training contents.
- Manage training curriculum and training material in OEA
- Take lead on planning of IT innovation on the job of OEA
- Manage setting up office budget and following up execution of activities
- Drive VSSP activities by communicating with concern parties.
- Manage and take lead on office project such as ISO, systemization of routine job.
- Communicate with dealer executives to motivate dealer to participate training course and training activity.
- Male or Female, Age 35 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Management, HRM, or related field.
- Fluent in English (reading, speaking, listening, and writing)
- Have at least 3 years’ experience on HRD or Training Management
- Have management experience
- Have a sense of catch up business requirement and dealer/user demand
- High level of leadership skill, communication skill, problem-solving skill, and negotiation skill are required
- Be patient for working under pressure, enthusiastic, serviced and cooperative mind with others
- Proactive, positive attitude, self-motivator
Please submit a brief Cover Letter and your updated CV with full details about your qualifications and experience including current and expected salary package, notice period and a recent photograph to Nuttha.n@Orenburg.co.th (098 – 554-4514)
Thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th