ORENBURG is a company providing Payroll Outsource Service to companies in varies Industry (Permanent recruitment, Contracting & Outsourcing Services). Our core business lies in the provision of highly-skilled experts and multi-discipline candidates, on either a contract or permanent hire basis. With our advanced proven track record working with Multi-national Clients across a range of key commercial sectors, ORENBURG strives to maintain the highest standards of service as the premier provider of Payroll Outsource Service.
Position: Service Desk (Support Line Engineer) 10-20 positions
Job Type: Contract
Location: BTS Asoke, Bangkok Thailand
Working Day: Ability to work flexible, 24x7, rotating shifts
Salary Range: Maximum 25K
Benefit: Social Security Fund, group insurance, medical checkup and etc.
- Receive and Response to customer inquiries via call/e-mail with prompt, accurate, and courteous replies.
- Logging and Tracking the details of customer requests and problems as tickets.
- Identify the types, categories, severity, and urgency of the ticket.
- Provide technical/non-technical phone support to customers.
- Provide remote support and/or remote maintenance customers.
- Control and follow up customer tickets in order to comply with customer's Service Level Agreement.
- Identify the ticket from customers as Maintain or non-Maintain based on customer's contracts.
- Act as a further escalation point for unresolved or escalated calls;
- Route customer tickets to proper teams to follow up and handle (both internal and external) including tracking the status of tickets until closure.
- Escalate the ticket to supervisor when the ticket is going to miss SLA or has a risk to miss SLA.
- Provide report to customer upon requests.
- Maintain and/or Update customer information in the Service Desk System.
- Participate and assist in driving knowledge management process.
- Others as assigned by Project Manager/Team lead
- Male or Female, age not over 27
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or IT related fields.
- 0.5-3 years' experience in IT/Engineering Technical support or Customer Service area.
- Proficiency in English.
- Able to understand customer contracts, Service Level Agreement, and Scopes of work
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Hardware, Windows operating System, and MS Office
- Good Troubleshooting skills and Customer Service mind
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and time constrain.
- Able to work in shift and overtime.
- Fair typing skill for both English and Thai. (Estimate: 25-30 words per minute).
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to K.Marisa (Call 02-2337188 ext 11 or 086-0599005)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th