POSITION: SAP Application Consultant – SAP CO
LOCATION: Huaykwang, Bangkok
JOB TYPE: Permanant
SALARY RANGE: Up to experience
BENEFIT: Variable Bonus, Transportation allowance, Life Insurance, Overtime pay, Travel allowance etc.
- The SAP Controlling (CO) Solutions Consultant will work with clients to understand their business requirements, and help design a solution, using their business process knowledge.
- They will assist clients in the implementation, configuration, and support of SAP Functionality primarily in the Profitability Analysis (COPA), Product Cost Accounting (CO-PC), and Profit Center Accounting (EC-PCA).
- The goal is to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
- As a developer you need to know at least the basic configuration settings to be able to troubleshoot the errors in the business logic
- He/she is an important person during the implementation of the project.
- Thai, Male/Female
- Good command of spoken and written in English (TOEIC 600 up)
- Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) in Business Management or Computer Information System
- 3 - 7 years experiences in SAP CO (Controlling)
- Candidate must be able to multi-task while on the project.
- Specifically, while assigned to a full-time project, he/she should be able to work on non-billable engagements such as internal projects, presales cycles, or other short-term billable assignments.
- Experience in multiple, full life-cycle SAP project implementations and/or roll-outs.
- Candidate must have ability to scope and design solution
- Candidate must be able to support Integration Testing cycles
Skills and Competency
- Management Skill
- Team Player
- Project Management
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to K.Nuttha (02 233 7188 Ext. 15 or 098 554 4514)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th