POSITION: SAP Project Manager with PMP (PMP Certification)
LOCATION: Huaykwang, Bangkok
JOB TYPE: Permanant
SALARY RANGE: Up to experience
BENEFIT: Variable Bonus, Transportation allowance, Life Insurance, Overtime pay, Travel allowance etc.
- Manage all aspects of Project life cycle to facilitate successful delivery to executive team.
- Oversee SAP project to provide metrics for reporting to executive team on business case ROI.
- Provide Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA) on selected business processes to assemble input into business case.
- Develop and oversee detailed project plans.
- Identify, analyze and recommend business systems solutions to management having broad business impact
- Establish detailed project plans and metrics, work plans, schedules, resource plans and status reports.
- Identity project risks and develop risk mitigation plans.
- Provide project leadership, work direction and feedback.
- Motivate work of others outside of direct authority to ensure project milestones and deliverables are met.
- Convey and report status to executives, global business partners and all other key stakeholders.
- Present formal presentations and executive summaries to senior management to provide recommendations and status updates.
- Thai, Male/Female
- Good command of spoken and written in English (TOEIC 600 up)
- Need for PMP Certification
- Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) in Computer Information System
- 7 - 10 years experiences in SAP Project Management
- Candidate must be able to multi-task while on the project.
- Specifically, while assigned to a full-time project, he/she should be able to work on non-billable engagements such as internal projects, presales cycles, or other short-term billable assignments.
- Experience in multiple, full lifecycle SAP project implementations and/or rollouts.
Skills and Competency:
- Management Skill
- Leadership skill
- Project Management
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to K.Nuttha (02 233 7188 Ext. 15 098 554 4514)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th