POSITION: Project Manager
LOCATION: Fortune Tower, Bangkok
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: Depends on experience
Benefit: Phone allowance, Transportation allowance, Group Insurance etc.
- Grasp project schedule overall and control the risk; be responsible for the project result; be the first responsibility person of the project success or failure.
- In charge of project revenue confirmation given by the business and achieving diplex sales target task; Responsible for project daily management, department affairs handling and so on.
- Responsible for keeping communication and coordination with R&D center, office, big project group and director office;
- Responsible for communicating with customers at different levels and developing the common milepost target, to promote customers (including office) to put the right resource into use, to promote the project implementation jointly and improve the customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for whole project delay.
- Responsible for making onsite customer plan, test, acceptance, migration and documentation plans with teams, and have the final decision on all relevant plans.
- Have appraisal right of suggestion for project members and have the right to distribute project reward.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in IT field.
- Over 5 years of project management.
- Excellent in English
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to bear pressure
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to Nuttha.firstname.lastname@example.org (02 233 7188 Ext. 15 or 0985544514)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th