POSITION: Channel Sales Management (Lower North)
LOCATION: The Nine Tower, Rama 9, BKK
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY RANGE: 25K – 35K (Up to experience)
BENEFIT: Fixed Bonus, Performance Bonus, Provident Fund, Group Insurance
- Analysis, Identify and manage sales opportunities through channel partners. Create and maintain good relationship with channels and customers.
- Maintain existing and develop new sales channels in different area and achieve sales target and KPI
- Strengthen customer relationships through service ethic; anticipates and provides solutions to customer needs; strive for customer satisfaction
- Manage and monitor the execution of all channel marketing programs, and work closely with partners as well as the marketing, sales and business development teams e.g. seminars/training/exhibitions
- Report to Country Manager and Sales Manager in market feedback and competitors’ including trends
- Visit retailer and dealer in area and follow up with dealer on delivery of orders.
- Submit related reports as required by Another Department
- Age 24 - 40 years
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing or Business Administration
- At least 3 years experiences in sales or marketing management (Preferably in IT industry)
- Have Knowledge of IT and Tablet, Notebook and Mobile or related filed
- If the Chinese will be an advantage.
- Have hometown in Phrae, Phitsanulok, Nakhon Sawan, Sukhothai, Uttaradit.
Skills and Competency
- Excellent negotiation, communication & interpersonal skills
- Command of computer literacy in MS Office.
- Initiative, energetic, leadership, problem solving, systematic thinking and analytical skills
- Able to communicate in English both written and spoken
- Able to work under pressure with very good negotiation and communication skill.
- Self-motivated, energetic and creative thinking
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org (02 233 7188 Ext. 17 or 099 231 1155)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th