Trading and Distribution||
Site Service Officer
POSITION: Site Service Officer
LOCATION: Bang Pu, Samut Prakarn
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY RANGE: 20K – 30K (Up to experience)
BENEFIT Fixed Bonus, Performance Bonus, Provident Fund, Group Insurance
- Monitor and control performance of outsourced contractors i.e., housekeeping, gardeners, security guards as per standard requirements.
- Liaise with government authorities or any other relevant organizations regarding the law requirement
- Maintain and monitor the company accesses report
- Preparation for acceptance of business travelers (arranging hotels, arranging cars, arranging in obtaining work permit, etc.
- Manage outgoing mail along with local, interstate and international couriers
- Manage the booking of meetings rooms and catering requirements
- Maintain proper function of all equipment inside meeting rooms & offices and if required get it fixed in advance.
- Overall handle and monitor the entire reception area to be clean and ready to welcome any guests.
- Controlling and supporting for any administrative tasks within the organization.
- Be the point of contact for all information about the Site and provide general support to visitors
- Any additional/ ad-hoc duties as required by superior or business related
- Prepare and edit official documents such as letters, agendas, presentation, weekly and monthly reports, and handle all internal and external correspondences in order to provide any administrative assistance as requested
- Expense management - keep track of invoices and processing of expense claims and related record-keeping
- Performs other duties as required or assigned and deals with matters arising in a timely and effective manner.
- Age 27- 35 years
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Highly responsible and being able to work under pressure and limited timeline
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Flexible and committed attitude
- Knowledge administrative procedures, office administration tasks.
Skills and Competency
- Good Communication skills
- Systematic Thinking
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to Nuttha.norenburg.co.th 098 554 4514/02 233 7188 Ext. 15
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th