Currently we are looking for Tax Analyst position, this position is a growth opportunity within the Tax and the other Finance Competency of Multi National Enterprise operations. Report directly to Regional Tax Manager, APAC under Finance – Tax SBU. More detail as below
POSITION: TAX ANALYST
LOCATION: Pathumwan, Bangkok
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY RANGE: 60K – 90K (up to experience)
BENEFIT: Group insurance, Fix Bonus, variable bonus and etc.
- Prepare/review and file corporate income tax and VAT returns for company entities in Thailand and Cambodia.
- Attend tax audits and respond/resolve issues with tax authorities in Thailand and Cambodia.
- Pursue tax saving opportunities and conduct moderate to complex research & analysis for improvements.
- Partner up with sites or businesses to identify and resolve local tax problems.
- Perform tax accounting and its reconciliation based on US/Local GAAP and Regional/Global Tax guideline.
- Team up with other countries’ tax organization for local/international tax compliance and problem solving.
- Participate in tax projects as and when assigned by the Regional Tax Manager (APAC).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Thailand in the areas of corporate tax and VAT from Big 4/ industry or a combination of both; Exposure to Cambodia tax is a plus but not a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel).
- Experience in SAP and OneSource tax software is a plus.
- Highly detailed oriented and ability to work with minimal supervision and independently
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and ambiguity in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Please submit a brief Cover Letter and your updated CV with full details about your qualifications and experience including current and expected salary package, notice period and a recent photograph to email@example.com or call 086-0599005 (Ms. Marisa)
Thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th