We are seeking a Local Business Unit Controller in Bangkok to join our Process Industries division who will support the project team to mitigate the financial risks of projects by utilizing proper controls for project costs to minimize risks. Additionally, you will also act as a support and sparring partner to the Project Manager for financial and commercial performance of projects.
POSITION: Business Controller
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY RANGE: 120K-150K
BENEFIT: Group insurance, Bonus and etc.
- Support in budgeting, controlling and follow up on agreed targets and suggest improvement areas.
Monitor line & project activities, progress achieved, estimate results and support operational decision making.
- Ensure high quality of financial data and business information in line with defined standards and financial closing schedules and maintain transparency and reliability in the financial data and business information.
- Support internal and external audits and ensure compliance with corporate and country standards, regulations, and guidelines, including assurance and appropriate and accurate representation of projects in project reviews.
- Advise management on action plans, financial performance, production performance and operational issues and drive appropriate cost initiatives, productivity optimization and capital efficiency incentives.
- Manage and closely monitor the cash flow and take action to improve Net Working Capital and support business planning definition, implementation and follow up according to BU strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Financial Management of Business Administration with at least 5 years of experience in Controlling.
- You must also have proven track record in project business with strong focus in Process Industries and high level of proficiency in the use of ERP systems, especially SAP.
- The role will ideally suit someone with excellent written and verbal communication, negotiation and risk management skills.
- You will be rewarded with a great team environment, competitive salary, training, career development and much more. If you are interested in this challenging role, we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 086-0599005 (K. Marisa) for more detail
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th