POSITION: Sales Supervisor/ Sales Manager
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY RANGE: Up to experience
BENEFIT: Group insurance, Bonus and etc.
- Participate in the Marketing and Sales assignments for the Grid Automation, Substation Automations Products & Systems, Power Communication, Microgrids and Enterprise Software Services divisions.
- Create, plan and implement the marketing and sales strategy in accordance with the budget and efficiency targets.
- Establish marketing and sales targets ensuring their on-time achievement and implement improvement plans as needed.
- Achieve assigned order intake, margin and related objectives for the entire product portfolio and lead the team in a pro-active post sales approach with a focus on solutions.
- Drive the evaluation of potential new and existing customers and be responsible for the product marketing, segment marketing and strategic/tactical marketing plans to support the organization.
- Oversee market, competitive analysis and market segment definition activities and maintain efficient marketing tools.
- Plan and implement customer surveys and act on the results to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Identify and monitor client financial status and manage risks related to contract agreements and prices across customers/channels.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering. preferably in Power or Control Communication and an MBA
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales of engineering
- must have strong electrical/power background
- Excellent inter-personal and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and Thai.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (098-554-4514)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th