POSITION: Sales & Marketing Manager
LOCATION: Yannawa, Bangkok
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: Up to experience
Benefit: Variable bonus, Group insurance, Vacation leave, Social security Fund and etc.
- Market and sell warehousing, rail and road transportation services and the full bouquet of integrated logistics packages and specialized services to meet client needs and to maximize warehouse/rail siding occupancy.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the budget and activities associated with sales and marketing.
- Develop, implement and evaluate sales and marketing policies, procedures and strategies
- Identify opportunities through market research and networking, and develop a marketing approach tailored to meet the needs of the client
- Establish key performance indicators for the sales and marketing role and monitor/report
- Develop and maintain sales and marketing materials.
- Develop pricing strategies and negotiate price and service levels with customers
- Lead the initiation and negotiation of contractual agreements with customers to manage product storage and distribution.
- Liaise between the company and the client to resolve customer complaints
- Prepare budgetary forecasts and monitor as appropriate.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Represent and promote the company at promotional events, such as trade shows and association meetings.
- Continuously monitor effectiveness of the warehouse/rail operations strategies aimed at efficiency, thereby reducing operating costs
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships, both directly and cross functionally.
- Coordinate with the operations to ensure customer satisfaction as well as development of capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing or related field
- Leadership and management skill
- Must be efficiency in English and Chinese communication
- Experienced in Shipping and transportation logistics sales and marketing.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to thanakorn.a @orenburg.co.th (02 634 1722 Ext. 14 or 061-760-0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th