POSITION: Talent Acquisition & Employee Branding Manager
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY RANGE: Up to experience
BENEFIT: Group insurance, Bonus, provident fund and etc.
- Evaluate the Talent landscape and advise business managers & partners on sourcing, and the acquisition approach to attract the best fit candidates.
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process, especially for engineering level to senior level positions both at Commercial Office and Factory (Bangpoo Industrial Estate)
- Use proactive approaches to maintain an active candidate pipeline using a mix of channels including direct network, job boards, social media, university relations and referrals.
- Formulate plans to attract best fit candidates in the market.
- Ensure compliance to all internal service level agreements.
- Act as an ambassador of Company, taking an active role to promote Company in the external market through networks, conferences, social media, university partnerships and strategic partners.
- Responsible for Employer Branding initiatives and handle projects for continuous improvement i.e. Go Green in the City, Graduate Engineer Program (Energy Generation Program Associate).
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resources, Business or related disciplines.
- Minimum 6-8-year experience in talent acquisition from corporate or recruitment agencies.
- Solid experience in direct sourcing and in working with recruitment agencies.
- Familiar with recruiting engineering related positions (i.e. designer, sales, proposal, procurement, manufacturing).
- Experience with employer branding is a plus.
- Excellent command of English.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org (098-554-4514)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th