POSITION: Data Architect Assistant Manager/Senior Officer
LOCATION: Prakanong, Bangkok
SALARY RANGE: 40,000 – 65,000 THB
BENEFIT: Medical Insurance, Bonus, Overtime pay, etc.
- Define/Manage data collection, data stores, data structure and build data warehouse.
- Manage data authorization control and data security.
- Manage all data in the company and create data pipeline in all systems for data integration.
- Apply BI expertise and Service Management best practices to ensure the systems provide best service and delivery for good quality of reporting and sources data for analytics.
- Acquire data in source systems from primary and secondary data sources into data warehouse.
- Ensure Data quality by performing data preparation (ETL), data cleansing and provide the required data for Business Data Analyst.
- Manage and ensure the data to provide on a timely basis to responsible teams and stakeholders with accuracy for BI integration, dashboard and adhoc reports.
- Maintain Data Warehouse operation and ensure the data generation properly.
- Solving the issue/incident on the Data Warehouse system and finding the permanent fix solution.
- Age between 28 – 35 years old.
- Graduated in MIS, Computer Science, Computer Engineer or relevant field.
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles, database design, interfaces and query languages.
- Experience with Data warehousing & ETL techniques that enable data ingestion, data blending, and data integration.
- At least 3 years of Data Warehouse ETL workflow design, development and maintenance with successful implementation of large Enterprise BI solutions.
- Experience in Data Warehouse operation.
- Strong understanding of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing.
- Demonstrated knowledge of database concepts of data modeling and mapping including normalization/demoralization, dimensionality, referential integrity, star and snowflake schemas, master data and metadata.
- Ability to integrate various data sources including Transactional databases, MS Excel, Web Services, external social media data, and unstructured data sources.
- Experience in Cloud processing is a plus.
- Experience in using BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Quik sense, etc
- Strong analytical skills with ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong expertise SQL command & queries.
- Able to remote/stay on mission some nights/weekends for production support in case of emergency incident.
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal in English.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org (099-045-9455)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th