POSITION: Commercial Analyst
LOCATION: Pathumwan, Bangkok
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY RANGE: 70,000 – 120,000 THB (up to experience)
BENEFIT: Group insurance, Fix Bonus, variable bonus and etc.
- Business Planning & Analysis: Custodian of numbers and control over variations.
- Monthly Reporting (monthly outlook, outlook vs actual variations, outlook vs target) – Custodian of IR and DR process ensuring simplified and transparent reporting.
- Expense Management (Selling expense) -Ensuring the spend is within budget and highlighting any abnormal spend to the country leader. Creating and reviewing accruals regularly and correcting the accruals whenever required. Providing detailed reports to the county teams.
- Receivable Management (including overdues) – Keeping a control on past dues, highlighting any potential risk, proactively to the sales team and country leader.
- Channel Finance - Driving Cash Sales in the country and finalize annual white papers.
- 5 Year Planning, PO Process, Execution Reviews – custodian of annual processes and helping country leader to run these processes smoothly including finalization of the presentations.
- Price & Rebate Administration – Participate in the pricing and rebate finalization / discussion in the country, ensure the Actual Net price is above the PO price, creating and reviewing rebate accruals regularly and correcting the accruals whenever required.
- Incentive Calculations and payouts (Channel & Sales team) – Ensuring channel incentives are finalized immediately after end of the period.
- University Graduate with minimum 5 years of experience in Business Planning or Business Finance.
- Thai Nationality, Age not above 40 years old.
- Good Communication skills (English is MUST) – Role requires interaction with ASEAN team.
- High proficiency of computer applications like Excel, Power point presentation.
- Good Analytical skills
- Good Business Planning skill
Skills and competency
- Ability to work independently.
- Good Interpersonal skills – Role requires lot of interaction with commercial and cross functional teams.
- Good Coordination skill
- Problem Solving kill
- Attention to details
Please submit a brief Cover Letter and your updated CV with full details about your qualifications and experience including current and expected salary package, notice period and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org (02 634 1722 ext. 13)
Thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th