POSITION: IT Project Manager
LOCATION: Phahonyothin Road, Bangkok
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: Up to experience
Benefit: Performance bonus, Provident fund, Group insurance, Five-day work and etc.
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Responsible for the overall project planning (resource, milestone, project plan, communication) and coordination
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manages project budget.
- Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices.
- Problem tacking technical (C#,PHP, tools)
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related field.
- More than 5 years in project management (Banking and Government project are preferred).
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, people management skills.
- Ability to perform formal communication and reporting , and lead meetings with creditability.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (02 634 1722 Ext. 14 or 061-760-0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
***Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services***
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th