Orenburg Consulting Group is an Executive Search Service or what we known as “Headhunter”, we find potential candidate for the position that client cannot find. We have our own methodology for search, pre-screening, mapping candidate that we want. We always commit to provide the best solution for our clients and the well-being of our people. Our concept is to be “Trusted Advisor” to our client. We strive to provide the best candidate, the best match service, the best solution for all stakeholders.
POSITION: International Recruitment consultant - SEA
LOCATION: Silom, Bangkok
Job Type: Permanent
Salary Range: (Up to experience)
Benefit: Commission, Group insurance, Social Security Fund and etc.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- Completing a search of the candidate database to find the right person for the employer’s vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the employer.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Preparing CV’s and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants.
- Organizing interviews for candidate as requested by the client.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates.
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression.
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field.
- 2+ year of experience in HRM, marketing/sales and/or customer service area.
- Experience in Business development for Recruitment agency is a plus.
- Experience in Recruitment Agency.
- Good command of English, oral and written; TOEIC Score of 600 up would be a plus.
- Computer literacy.
Skills and competency
- Strong can do attitude
- Self-confident with strong interpersonal skills
- Be able to work under pressure and deal with unexpected situations
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org or call K. Marisa at 086-0599005
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th