POSITION: Country Business Development
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: Up to experience
Benefit: Fix bonus, Variable bonus, Provident fund, Group insurance, Car allowance, Five-day work and etc.
- Meet with business and governmental organizations to gather information or make presentations with the objective of expanding markets and identifying potential markets for company products sold in Myanmar.
- Identify governmental and business requirements, procedures, customs, restrictions, registrations and notification requirements, etc. necessary for company products to increase its business in Myanmar.
- Promote company products, customer relations, etc., including cordial customer, governmental and other business contacts.
- Meet and discuss with customers about potential sales with company products where contract closure will be managed by commercial team.
- Leverage and develop external network contacts (i.e. industry related contacts).
- Accompany commercial team for contract negotiations with customers.
- Prepare minutes of meeting between company and customers for sales negotiations.
- Maintain up to date account plans for key customers.
- Monitors closely the customer relationship for continuous value creation and performance optimization opportunities.
- Gather information and data relative to products, volumes, suppliers, methods and routes of supply and other such information that would be of interest to company products.
- Gather information about industries, business, business groups, and individual firms and their customers that would assist in the development of markets for company products.
- Assist product’s marketing and commercial team in the marketing and commercial efforts relative to company products.
- Utilizes commercial and marketing support functions to assess competitor capabilities along with comparisons to business’s capabilities to determine gaps and to suggest positioning for company product’s offerings against competitive options.
- Supports customer needs through effective collaboration with Supply Chain, Operations and Procurement professionals to ensure availability of raw materials and ability to meet customer specifications and timelines. Ensure that customers are satisfied and that any inquiries, incidents and/or issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Assists where applicable and resolves issues, disagreements, and clarifies misunderstandings with customers, teammates, or supervisors to enhance account performance.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Animal Health or related field
- Knowledge of Animal Science and Practical Animal husbandry
- At least 5 years in external sales managing
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (02 634 1722 Ext. 14 or 061-760-0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th