We are looking for Project Upcountry Sales position (6 vacancies):
- Project Upcountry Sales – Bangkok (2 persons)
- Project Upcountry Sales – South of Thailand (1 person)
- Project Upcountry Sales – East of Thailand (1 person)
- Project Upcountry Sales – North of Thailand (1 person)
- Project Upcountry Sales – Northeastern of Thailand (1 persons)
POSITION: Project Upcountry Sales (CCTV) – (HOME-BASE)
LOCATION: as updated above
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: 60K-150K up to location and experience
BENEFIT: Group insurance, Bonus and etc.
- Managing overall sales activities as the assigned region in Thailand, focus on achieving sales revenue and market share targets by developing and executing business plans, ensuring effective coverage of assigned region and grow partnerships with key customers & dealer networks
- Analyze sales statistics gathered to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers
- Monitors category and product performance versus targets at the customer, evaluates the impact of strategic and tactical initiatives, and takes corrective action, as needed, to insure achievement of business goals.
- Direct the Sales team and establish sales targets brand wise, pack wise as per business plan in breaking the same geographically, monthly, weekly & daily targets. Establish coverage, distribution and display objectives to meet sales targets.
- Plan and implement local sales promotion in consultation with marketing.
- Analyze stock movement/availability & developing long term pricing strategy to maximize variable margin through product/ territory/ pack mix decisions.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management /direct supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree or above , major of electrical , IT network and automation is preferable
- More than 5 years’ experience in sales.
- Project sales experience in CCTV & system integration or IT network and building automation is preferable.
- Good communication skill with Thai and English
- Good team work spirit
Please submit a brief Cover Letter and your updated CV with full details about your qualifications and experience including current and expected salary package, notice period and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org (more detail call 061-760-0707)
Thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th