POSITION: Research and Development (R&D) Supervisor
Job Type: Permanent
Salary range: 90,000 THB (Up to experience)
Benefit: Fix bonus, Variable bonus, Provident fund and etc.
- Provide product superiority including new products launch, VS key competitors in the market through continuous improvement and leverage global learning.
- Development of product prototype, product cost and product trial, communicate trial results and its conclusion and recommendations where needed.
- Manage product development activities, ensure that projects are planned, co-ordinated with stake holders and complete within timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining product and process specifications, reflecting all consumer relevant attributes and maximizing supply flexibility and efficiency.
- Participate and recommend the optimum utilization of ingredients, packaging materials and equipment in the development of new product.
- Ensure that product standards and specifications of new products are developed and compatible with company and customer environment, including product usage information, serving suggestion, cooking instruction, nutritional information and key product claims upon agreement of their scopes.
- Ensure that Food Safety regulation of new product and improvement of existing product is reviewed, and complied with end user country and/or customer requirement.
- Investigate and develop formulation, specification and procedural changes to improve existing product quality, marketability and profitability of existing finished product.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all source and destination regulations and other applicable food legislation.
- Ensure that product samples and new products sample for quality standards, photography, in store validation, taste panels and samples to customers/suppliers are within the quality standards and customer requirement.
- Ensure that there is a follow up plan of new product standard when launched and the standard are met and delivered to maintain cost and profit.
- Lead or participate in the product improvement team to ensure that improved product are in the specification and customer standard.
- Cost Saving projects as a benefit to company or customer.
- Support and join other project i.e. ingredients, packaging and other improvement project.
- Support engineering project of new machine installation and testing, commissioning, and operating of plant equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Engineering, Food Science or in Scientific related field
- At least 3 years of experience in food business
- TOEIC score at least 600
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to email@example.com (02 634 1722 Ext. 14 or 061-760-0707)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th